Matching icons for you and your dead best friend
why am i even allowed to own a computer
here comes the help
i asked for an ambulance not for a goddamn homicidal firetruck
gajeel's flirting ways
To get the word out, I’m holding a book giveaway and bonus materials giveaway until June 13th!
I will be giving away ONE copy of my artbook, FOUR physical sketch requests (mailed to you), and TEN sets of postcards (One set contains two postcards). That means 15 winners! Everything will be signed and you can request a personalized message as well.
- If you’ve pre-ordered the book, and win another book, you can choose for me to send you a 2nd book and waive your shipping fee or I can refund you the complete price of the book you paid for.
- If you’ve pre-ordered the book and win a sketch, you can choose to have me draw it into the book.
- Finally, if you’ve pre-ordered and win a postcard set, you can choose to upgrade it (free) to bonus prints and get an additional 2 prints shipped to you (for the full set of 4 different prints!).
Rules/How to Enter:
- Reblog this post for a chance and like for another chance!
- I’ll ship it to you for free, anywhere!
- Please keep your ask open, and please be aware you will be contacted for your shipping address.
- Ends June 13th. Winners will be randomized (random.org) and contacted that weekend.
» PRE-ORDER HERE! BEST OF LUCK!
my friend made an amazing video
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG I S2G
…not quite sure war i just watched
do you think anime parents have a baby
and when they see she has pink hair and blue eyes they just think
she’s a main character.”
"oh shit im a tragic backstory"
a man looks over the breakfast table to see his wife feeding their young child.
he stares, horrified. laying his paper slowly on the table he whispers,
“When did you start wearing your hair like that?”
That’s why anime dads always leave. THEY KNOW.
*ryuko matoi voice* KIRYUIN SATSUKI
*satsuki kiryuin voice* MATOI RYUKO
*gamagoori voice* MANKANSHOKU
I can’t believe Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj and Kyary Pyamu Pyamu knew the truth about life fibers the whole time
“Things are finally right again. Of course we’re better off this way. Xemnas is exasperated from all the “fixing" we’ve had to do. We have to set things right. There is simply too much on the line…Lea.”